Sunday, September 15, 2013

A little Nail Art- A Vintage Rose Manicure


    Hello, my fellow lacquer lovers. Today I have some nail art for you that I have been wanting to try for a very long time. I finally attempted a vintage rose manicure. This one intimidated me a little bit but, I finally decided to just go for it. Besides, if I really screwed up there's always acetone, right?

     I started with a base coat of Revlon's Enamor. A vibrant shade of pink. I would say it's slightly darker than a bubblegum pink but not by much. The following picture is two coats of Enamor plus top coat.

Revlon Enamor

     Turning to my striping tape I added a coat of Revlon's Provence and one nail of China Glaze's For Audrey. The roses I made out of Revlon's Vintage Rose, Enamor, and my white striping polish. How appropriate is that name, Vintage Rose! I knew when I picked it up on Friday that I had to use it with this mani.

Vintage Rose Manicure, Nail Art, Striping tape


     Ironically my right hand turned out better than my left, and I'm right-handed. I wasn't able to get a good picture of it, but I was able to get a close up of my right thumb. It's actually the nail I'm most proud of and had to share it with you. 

Vintage Rose, Nail art, manicure



     While I still need some practice with my free hand nail art I like how this turned out. It has encouraged me to try doing more manicures like this.

     I hope you enjoyed this post and as always I love hearing your feedback. Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Share it with your friends!