Friday, November 15, 2013

China Glaze: Heaven


     Hello, my fellow polish lovers! For today's NOTD post I dug into the archives with China Glaze Heaven. This is my go-to polish when I'm in the mood for a french manicure or the ever-edgy French Twist.  For me, this polish has the perfect amount of shimmer and just enough color for an almost nude base.

China Glaze Heaven

     This is 2 coats of Heaven without topcoat. The application can be a bit tricky with this one because the polish is pretty thin. I would recommend thin coats to avoid pooling at the cuticles.


    I did this manicure over a year ago and it's still one of my favorites. This is what I had to say about it at the time:
"This is the mani that I am so proud of! Base color is CG Heaven. Tips are done in Orly glitz. The black and white stripes are Kiss nail stripers. The dots I made with a dotting tool and Milani Black Swift. I did the entire thing free hand. I started out recreating the design I did on one of my nail wheels and ended up changing it as I went along. The white was a complete after thought. I think it's fun. It has a slight animalistic feel to it but also looks sort of elegant at the same time. As of right now this is the favorite design Ive ever done and I'm one happy girl!"
      If you're still on the lookout for a great "natural nail" color polish I would suggest giving Heaven a try. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Share it with your friends!