Monday, July 7, 2014

Gloss48 Exclusive- Sirens Call


      I'm so excited to be able to share this opportunity with you on a Monday morning. Gloss48 has partnered with My Sirens Call to bring you an exclusive thermal polish duo, which just happens to be going on sale starting on the 9th at 11am! Pygmy Seahorse and Into the Abyss are just one of the duos available for $15. The sale will run until next Monday at 11am.

     First up is Pygmy Seahorse. A purple to pink shifting polish with silver micro-shimmer. The application was near perfection with the polish sliding onto the nail like butter but with nice control. The first coat was slightly sheer and had me a tad worried, but full opacity was achieved in 2.

Sirens-Call-Pygmy-Seahorse-Thermal-Polish
   
     This one is actually my favorite of the two. Just look at how pretty this polish is while in transition. Perfect for the long hot summer nights. This is exactly how my fingers looked the entire time I was wearing Pygmy Seahorse. The color shift was almost instant on my fingers.

Sirens-Call-Pygmy-Seahorse-Thermal-Polish

     I wanted to show you these polishes in action so I included a short video. Pygmy Seahorse is purple when cold and changes to pink when warm.


     The other amazing polish in this duo is Into the Abyss. Into the Abyss has blue and silver glitters in a black base. The application was just as perfect as Pygmy Seahorse. However Into the Abyss is a little more on the sheer side and 3 coats were needed to reach full opacity. Also, the color shift didn't happen quite as easily with this one.

Sirens-Call-Into-The-Abyss-Thermal-Polish

     I like thermal polishes that have a drastic shift in color like Into the Abyss. The lighter blue really made the glitters pop.

Sirens-Call-Into-The-Abyss-Thermal-Polish

     And here's another quick video to show you Into the Abyss in action. Black when cold it shifts to a nice blue color when warm.

    
     Don't forget to stop by Gloss48 before next Monday to pick these polishes up if you'd like them in your collection. You can also follow them on Facebook and Twitter to be kept up to date on all the latest news. You can also find My Sirens Call on Facebook.

     I'd love to hear your thoughts on these two polishes or if you decided to make a purchase. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Polishing!

4 comments:

  1. Your pictures came out great! :) I love that you included a video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually had to reswatch Into the Abyss because I didnt like any of the pictures I took. I loved being able to add the videos too but that was an experience to say the least. It should be easier if I decide to do it in the future though. =)

      Delete
  2. I really love that first pink/purple polish. I though that you had done a gorgeous gradient and then I read "thermal". Those polishes make the perfect gradient every time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You rook the words right out of my mouth! Such a pretty polish! =)

      Delete

Like what you see? Share it with your friends!